These healthy options will help you maintain energy throughout the day
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to fulfill a productivity-fueling eating plan, we’ve rounded up our favorite grab-n-go selections (some of which can be found in your office LeanBox) for the various categories!
Here is a snapshot of tasty treats and energy-fueling foods to incorporate into your daily eating plan:
Grab & go options like Straw Propeller Blueberry Blitz Oatmeal & Siggi’s Raspberry Yogurt provide efficient and healthy alternatives to drive-through options or carb-loaded breakfasts that will weigh you down.
- Why blueberries? They’ve been shown to improve memory and preserve brain integrity.
- Don’t discount the blueberry’s sister fruit: the raspberry! Raspberries contain a lot of Vitamin C and can help to improve your immune system & promote healthy vision, helping you to stay focused & on-task to achieve high levels of productivity.
Salads are a great solution for satisfying your hunger while simultaneously boosting your energy levels. We stuff our LeanBoxes with mixes that truly help you to fuel a day of productivity. Look for options like Pear & Walnut Salad or Asian Fusion Salad with Sesame Ginger Dressing, featuring edamame and red cabbage.
- The omega-3 fatty acids found in walnuts help to improve learning & memory.
- Spinach can easily replace lettuce as your bed in any salad and contains lutein, which can reverse age-related deficits in motor learning & memory.
It’s important to consistently snack throughout the day in order to get ahead of your hunger. Plan and prepare to eat smaller, more frequent meals to maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Some of our favorites include the Kate Bakes Chocolate Coffee Bar and bags of nuts or seeds portioned out for easy snacking.
- Yes, it’s okay to eat dark chocolate in moderation! In fact, some research has shown that it can improve blood flow to the brain and, in turn, enhance cognitive function.
- Keep sunflower seeds handy! They contain thiamine, which is important for cognitive & memory function.
Check out the LeanBox menu to help structure an office eating plan for maximum productivity every day.